Information has become a key ingredient that drives your business today. An organization's dependency for running its business on information systems and the related resources has increased, making it vulnerable to computer crimes and abuses. Thus Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data become a paramount concern. Threats to information assets are becoming significant for enterprises of almost any size. Computer viruses, information security issues, software quality, inadequate data storage, complex technology architectures, and ineffective information asset management practices can open the doors to a catastrophe with the same business impact as that posed by a physical threat.
ISO 27001 certification
ISO/IEC 27001:2005 also known as ISMS (Information Security Management System) is an internationally recognized standard that governs the design, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, improvements, and certification in the area of Information Security.
IT General Controls
IT General Controls ensures that all the IT systems used for processing, storing business data are adequately secured. The compliance to IT General Controls helps organization to gain customers confidence and gains business edge.
- Policy audit
- Operation system audit
- Application security audit
- Network security audit
Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery (BCP & DR)
BCP & DR helps organizations to ensure the continuity of their business operations and improve system availability along with integration of IT operational risk management strategies. The BCP/DR framework has tested and proven methodologies coupled with the experience of our seasoned and qualified consultants to help your organizations throughout the business continuity management life-cycle which includes:
- Development, implementation, testing and maintenance of the plan
- Recommendation and proof of concept for recovery options
- Assessments and audits for BCP/ DR.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library, a framework that establishes best practices for the IT services with the focus on processes to optimise and achieve a benchmark level for various Service delivery & Support parameters.
Information Security Awareness Training
Implementing information security controls alone would not be helpful to improve the security posture of the organization unless the work force aligns and adheres to it. Hence Information Security Awareness Training sessions becomes essential for ensuring requirement to ensure the effectiveness of controls being implemented.
Values we add
- Highlight the security posture of the enterprise
- Give assurance about achievement of corporate governance and compliance with legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Give assurance to stakeholders like shareholder, clients, customers
- Help an organization to objectively identify risk related to information security, analyze and prioritize it and implement measures to mitigate and manage risks
- Make information security measurable
- Allow continuous improvement
- Knowledge benefit of our experienced and skilled team of CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LA, ITIL v3 trained / certified